* Don't EVER let a crackhead have money.
* Don't believe anything a crackhead says.
* Don't leave valuables around the house when and if a crackhead is present.
* Don't believe you are the reason they are possessed by crackcocaine.
* Don't call their employer and make excuses for them.
* Don't mask crack-possession with just an alcohol
* Don't give a crackhead access to ANY vehicle.
* Don't buy returnable presents for ANY known crackhead
* Don't allow anything but DIRECT DEPOSIT to an account
they cannot access or get a post office box so paychecks can
be mailed to the PO Box and you keep the keys.
* Don't be afraid to SAY crackhead.
* Don't give any money for bills, rent, food, check
charges, crack-dealer debts, NOTHING.
* Don't be afraid to confront their crack-behavior with
truths and facts.
* Don't allow a crackhead free rent if you choose to let
them stay with you.
* Don't protect a crackhead from crack-behavior
* Don't offer more than "the streets" or "rehab"...that's
it when actively using.
* Don't chase them or crack cocaine. Pray for safe return.
* Don't be afraid to call the police.
* Don't accept calling or coming home late again – say to
them, “go sleep at the crackhouse.”
* Don't be inconsistent.
* Don't focus on perfection. Focus on progress.
* Don't expect immediate 100% freedom.
* Especially don’t believe ANYTHING said from a crackhead-in-jail.
* Don't be afraid to piss ‘em off!